Who we are
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the Website may include:
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018. The details we collect will be used:
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- For our own internal records.
Access and changes to your personal information
If you would like to see what personal information we hold, or to make any changes, please contact Stella Webster at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stella will provide details to you/confirm changes within one calendar month of receipt of your request. There is no charge for this.
Photos & videos
If you do not wish to be included in photos or videos taken during a Remote Viewing course you participate in, please let us know in advance.Photos and videos may be used for promotional purposes.
Any photos or videos taken by yourself can only be distributed to a wider audience if they are of yourself, and is done in a positive manner. if you change your mind about allowing photos or videos of yourself being used please let Stella know by emailing email@example.com and she will action and confirm your request.